- 1,100 branches
- 100m2 – 1,500m2
- Large number of small sites with $20m aggregated energy spend
- No visibility to energy performance across the portfolio
- Energy waste difficult to detect and diagnose due to time-poor FM staff and lack of systems to easily manage and analyze energy data
- The majority of this opportunity can be addressed by active management targeting signature behaviors responsible for energy waste.
– Facilities running on weekends
– Facilities running out of hours (base load energy anomalies)
- A number of branches had been running 24×7 unbeknown to management
- The role of the facility management company and their service levels requires review – particularly SLA’s for energy management
- Enables the FM teams to better target their energy efficiency efforts and get much better results with the same resources
- All savings available to be realized through low-cost fine tuning measures (no CAPEX) in ordinary course of business
Other success stories
Get in touch
Need help understanding how to achieve your sustainability goals with data? Get in touch for a no obligation consult with our team. We’ll be in touch shortly.