We are looking for a Senior Director of Demand Generation to join our Marketing Team.
The Senior Director of Demand Generation will determine the right balance of traditional, digital, and account-based demand generation strategies to optimize the effectiveness of pipeline generation and marketing spend. The primary objectives and deliverables are to create, manage and execute innovative and measurable campaigns that drive brand awareness and high-quality leads into the sales funnel. Success will be measured not by the number of leads generated, but by the resulting pipeline and revenue sourced from marketing generated leads. This role will combine creative and analytical skills in order to create innovative campaigns and to measure the effectiveness and ROI of marketing channels, initiatives and campaigns.
This is a hands-on-role suitable for a candidate capable of moving comfortably between setting strategy and doing the detail work required to deliver campaigns. The role reports to GM Marketing based in Australia, with local support from the SVP North America so the candidate must be comfortable with working autonomously.
- Create and lead a multi-channel demand generation program to generate sufficient high-quality opportunities to support aggressive but achievable revenue targets
- Establish and manage demand generation budget, performance metrics, and return-on-investment by marketing channel.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management.
- Identify multi-channel campaign plans for inbound lead generation, including direct mail, email, paid search, media partner programs, paid social, video, webinars, events, partner campaigns and more.
- Collaborate with marketing teams from partner organizations to drive demand and lead gen through the partner channel.
- Collaborate across departments on campaign development, execution, measurement, and optimization
- Optimize email marketing strategy with focus on segmented or account-based marketing principles, A/B testing, lead scoring, nurturing, and compelling landing pages and CTAs
- Own and optimize SEM and digital advertising including, but not limited to: Display advertising, Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Frequently interact with BDM leadership on lead status/quality/progression/aging to optimize SQL/QSO conversion, channel mix, and ROI
- Manage a list of marketing contractors
Skills and experience you must be able to demonstrate
- 4+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B software marketing role; with a proven ability to create, manage and execute integrated marketing programs and effectively communicate value contribution to sales and executive stakeholders
- Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation and Account-Based Marketing platforms (HubSpot preferred)
- Passion for exploring and adopting innovative techniques and technologies and the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table with confidence and conviction
- Proven experience-tested, analytics-driven lead generation, assessment, and optimization
- Knowledge of best practices in customer engagement, acquisition, SEM, SEO, social advertising, email marketing, B2B marketing and marketing analytics
- Ability to analyze and summarize results and present/defend data-driven recommendations to regional and executive leadership
If you are interested in this role, and you are based in one of the following time zones PST, CST or MST, please send your application and CV to Linda Nero – [email protected]